Benefits and Features of Your Public Profile
- Public Stories: Cultivate deeper connections with the Snapchat community by sharing what's happening in your world, from behind the scenes to daily activities.
- AR Lenses: Ensure your most immersive AR experiences can be discovered by all Snapchatters and engaged with over and over again by publishing Lenses to your Profile. Once linked, Lenses are also discoverable through Snapchat Search and Lens Explorer.
- Saved Stories: Help Snapchatters get to know more about your business, products, and services by permanently showcasing your best Public Snaps, Stories, photos, and videos.
- Native Store: Turn Snapchat into a new point of sale and enable Snapchatters to browse, try, and buy through the “Shop” feature — just link your US-based Shopify store on your Profile. Check out the Spectacles Public Profile to see how the native store experience looks on Snapchat. (Please reach out to your account team or contact support if you have a Public Profile and would like this feature added.)
And then there’s Spotlight, our entertainment platform for user-generated content (UGC), expressly intended for sharing creativity. Through your Public Profile, you can post your business’s own UGC — Snaps created with Snapchat Camera or videos from your camera roll — to expand exposure to the Snapchat community at large.
Spotlight allowed us to increase our awareness significantly and our website traffic by 50%.
- Collaborate with team members
- Manage content
- Review additional analytics such as Story views, views from subscribers vs. non-subscribers, subscribers gained, and engagement
Snapchat’s Public Profile has enabled our business to engage with our Snapchat audience and gain better insights on the content and products they are most interested in.