Prepare for Success
Follow these steps to get the best results:
1. Create at least 1 video to use in your ads.
Video is a powerful method for connecting with your target audience to help your ad get the results you want: more app installs.
- Keep it short: 3-5 seconds should be enough to get your message across, so take some time before filming to plan your content accordingly.
- Focus on one key message: Add text to your video that tells people what you want them to do. Focus on the benefit the customer will experience when they download your app.
- Reinforce your message with sound: Two-thirds of Snaps are played with sound on, so adding sound effects, voiceover or a soundtrack will help your ad get clicks.
2. Connect your app and create audiences.
- Verify ownership of your app with Snapchat. Learn how to set up and manage your Snap App ID.
- Complete app attribution setup:
- General MMPs (mobile measurement partners for Android) let advertisers see what Snap users do on your app after they take action via your ad. Learn more about the guidelines for different MMPs.
- SKAdNetwork enables you to track your app activities on iOS devices running iOS14+. Learn how to set up SKAdNetwork.
- Create a Customer List Audience from your existing list of users. Then create a Lookalike Audience based on your Customer List Audience (choose the Balanced option). Learn how to create Customer List and Lookalike Audiences.