Prepare for Success
Follow these steps to get the best results:
1. Create at least 1 video to use in your ads
Video is a powerful method for connecting with your target audience to help your ad get the results you want: more awareness for your business.
- Keep it short: 3-5 seconds should be enough to get your message across.
- Focus on one key message: Add text to your video that tells people what you want them to do, such as “Click to learn more!”
- Keep it authentic: Film with your phone and talk directly to the camera.
2. Set up your Snap Pixel and create a Pixel Custom Audience
The Snap Pixel lets you see how many Snapchat users take action on your website — such as viewing a web page or making a purchase — after clicking on your ad. A Pixel Custom Audience uses the information generated by the Snap Pixel to find people who are more likely to take the action you want.
- Note: When you create your Pixel Custom Audience, choose the Pages Viewed optimization.