Win Black Friday & Cyber Week
The most profitable season is upon your business. Consider running conversion oriented campaigns and when you set them right, we’ll share a $150 coupon towards them.¹ Focus on showcasing your best-seller products or holiday collections. Make sure you’re using the 5 golden rules for creative, and set up the ads to deliver a high ROI in the run up to key shopping times.
5 Rules of Creative
We’re sharing our creative insights and best practices to help your business stand out and drive sales on Snapchat this holiday season.
- Keep ads short. (3-5 seconds, Max 10 seconds)
- Add Sound: 64% of Snapchat Ads are viewed with sound on.2
- Focus on one message or product.
- Style ads like user-generated content (UGC) as if a Snapchatter created and shared it!
- Encourage a clear call-to-action (CTA) with text and voice to reinforce. (i.e. Swipe up to claim your offer)
Get Data Right
Consider three ways to maximize your own data in finding the right customers on Snap.
- Audiences: Use Snap Audience Match (SAM) and Lookalike Audiences to match data from your customer list (email, mobile advertiser ID, or phone number).
- Automated Matching: In one click, streamline the set-up of your Snap Pixel. Benefits of this feature include: more accurate reporting, larger custom audiences, and improved optimization based on the information that already exists on your website. This is an early access feature, available only to a select group of accounts at this time.
- Catalogs: Product Catalogs contain all the relevant product information for items sold on your website, such as product title, id, image, links, and much more. This information can be used to advertise on Snapchat across a variety of formats, including manual Product Catalog Ads and Dynamic Ads. If you are an Organization Admin, you can create a Product Catalog via manual upload or data feed sync, and move forward with campaigns showcasing the products, services, or experiences you sell online.
Get Campaigns Right
Adjust your campaigns before the shopping rush begins to make sure that your ads get you a good return on investment.
- Is your campaign struggling to deliver at all?
- Use Auto Bid: this should give the campaign a boost to deliver impressions.
- Hold budgets steady until performance is satisfactory.
- Is your campaign performance strong but not hitting daily budgets with impressions?
- Bidding: Increase the bid incrementally by 20-30% every day until you see delivery results.3
- Is your campaign delivering in full but not hitting conversion targets?
- Expand Audience: Try to build a new ad set targeting more users with a tight max bid to monitor performance.
Get Conversions Going
You’re ready to scale! Consider these recommendations to maximize performance during key moments.
- Set up your ads at least 72h before your sale goes live.
- Make your offer easy to remember and compelling.
- If possible, include product bundles. (e.g. “Buy hat + scarf and get 30% OFF)
- If you can’t discount, consider free gifts, or free shipping.
- Turn up the budget on Thanksgiving night (Nov 25th) and Cyber Monday (Nov 29th).3