Plan for Each Phase of Ramadan
Our full Ramadan advertising breakdown — from Pre-Ramadan to Eid — offers tips and tricks to create ads that build awareness and boost online sales.
Pre-Ramadan Feb 9 - March 8
- Set up the Snap Pixel to track events on your site and attribute those events to your campaign.
- Maximize bids to stay competitive in the auction.
- Advertise during this period to take advantage of the busy pre-Ramadan shopping season.
Ramadan Mar 9 - Apr 8
- Test different ad formats and creative based on campaign results in Ads Manager.
- Focus on deals while highlighting savings.
- Rotate creatives every 2–3 weeks to avoid creative fatigue.
Mid-Ramadan Mar 23 - 28
- Update campaign with messaging and imagery that taps into the excitement of Mid-Ramadan.
- Highlight human faces and feature real people to maximize Click Rates.
- Start planning post-Ramadan campaigns to reach lapsed and/or new shoppers.
Eid al Fitr Apr 9 - 11
- Monitor ad performance and adjust based on clicks, sales, downloads, and other metrics.
- Focus your messaging more on spirituality and connection.
- Engage new shoppers with Lookalike Audiences and lapsed customers with Custom Audiences.