How to Implement the Snap Pixel
Install and verify the Snap Pixel manually or through our Shopify integration.
Manual Pixel Integration
Follow these five simple steps to get your Snap Pixel up and running.
- Use the global navigation in the top left corner of Ads Manager to click the “Events Manager” option. Then click “New Event Source” to get started.
- Select “Web” to set up web events with your Snap Pixel, then click “Pixel Code” to populate the code for your unique pixel.
- Select the code and copy/paste it into your website’s code base. Once pasted, follow the instructions in the above section to ensure you are populating all of the correct fields. Ensure you pass a user parameter where possible.
- Download the Snap Pixel Helper Chrome Extension and add it to your Chrome bar to allow the Snap Pixel Helper to troubleshoot Snap Pixel implementations. Once added, you will be able to detect if a Snap Pixel is working correctly by navigating to your website where the Snap Pixel is placed. You can also identify and fix any Snap Pixel implementation issues by clicking “Diagnostics” within Events Manager.
- Enable the pixel tracking in Ads Manager by selecting “Manage Ads” and choosing the ad set you’d like to track conversions for and attaching your Snap Pixel. You can then analyze the results of your campaigns and see attributed conversions and metrics like purchases, purchase value, and return on ad spend.