Why Advertise Your Local Business on Snapchat?
Get Started Today With Just $5
Advertise on Snapchat for $5 a day. Create a budget that works for you by setting daily and lifetime budgets, and spend caps within your campaigns.
Attract Nearby Customers With Location-Based Targeting
Use location-based targeting, radius targeting, and location categories to reach potential customers and drive them to your business location.
- Location-Based Targeting: Target by country, states or regions, metros or DMAs, postal codes, addresses, and latitude and longitude pairs.
- Radius Targeting: Target an exact location by finding it on the map and setting a radius around it.
- Location Categories: Target by pre-determined packages provided by Snapchat, ranging from music venues and beaches, to car dealers and movie theaters. Currently available in the U.S. only.
Get Discovered Organically by Claiming Your Business on the Snap Map
With the Snap Map, your storefront can appear alongside Snapchatters’ friends, giving local businesses their first organic presence on Snapchat.
- Place Listing: Snapchatters can tap on your Place Listing to review all business details as well as get directions, visit your website, contact your business, make a reservation, and order takeout or delivery.
- Promote Local Place: With the Promote Local Place objective in Ads Manager, Snapchat will deliver your ad to Snapchatters within your chosen radius.