What are Snapchatters planning this festive season?
What does the purchasing behavior look like for Snapchatters?
- Snapchatters feel shopping is integral to the festive season, and they have purchasing power - 1 in 3 Snapchatters feeling more ready to celebrate and/or shop compared to last year's festive season1
- 50% of Snapchatters plan to spend between Rs. 1000-15000 this festive season1
- 62% of Snapchatters plan to purchase clothes, shoes, and accessories during the festive season1
- According to eMarketer, all of the purchasing will happen on Mobile. And 80.8% of all e-commerce sales this year will come from mobile2
How do Snapchatters influence purchasing among friends?
- 86% of Snapchatters like to share aspects of the festive season on Snapchat1
- 55% of Snapchatters like to share themselves and friends using festive Lenses/Filters1
- 49% of Snapchatters like to share celebrating at an event or party1
- 43% of Snapchatters are interested in using the Snap Map to see others' celebrations during the festive season1
Snapchatters are creating new Festive traditions with AR
- 7 in 10 Snapchatters like to use the camera to capture special moments during the festive season1
- During Diwali last year, Snapchatters engaged with AR Lenses over 70 Million times3
- There was a 3x increase in Snapchatters' engagement on AR Lenses during Diwali Season 2020 vs 20194
- Total daily time spent by Snapchatters in India watching Shows and publisher content increased by 150% year-over-year5