How to Choose the Right Snapchat Ad Objective
The Snapchat Marketing Funnel
- Awareness: Get the word out about your business to young people.
- Consideration: Turn people into potential customers by asking them to fill out a lead form or download an app, for example.
- Conversions: Prompt potential customers to take action, such as making purchases.
Match Your Ad to Your Goal
Who should see your ad?
Drive people to your website to learn more about your business.
Capture contact info from potential customers.
Get more potential customers to download your app.
Increase purchases in your online store.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are ad objectives?
What are examples of good ad objectives?
What are Snapchat’s main types of ads?
- Single image or video ads - A photo or video, brief messaging, and a CTA combined to create an engaging full-screen ad.
- Collection ads - Four tappable tiles that showcase multiple products, giving Snapchatters a frictionless way to browse and buy.
- Story ads - A series of 3-20 Single Image or Video Ads, delivered in between Content or through a branded tile in Snapchat’s Discover section.
- Lenses AR experiences - A powerful and memorable way to connect and interact with consumers using augmented reality.
- Commercials - Non-skippable for 6 seconds, these ads can be up to three minutes long and appear within Snapchat’s curated content.
- Filters - Artistic overlays that appear after you take a Snap and swipe left or right.