Create Ads That Lead to Action
Build Your Ads Around Action
Use Video to Maximize Your Message
- Keep it short. 3–5 seconds should be enough to get your message across.
- Focus on one message. Tell people what you want them to do.
- Keep it authentic. Film with your phone and talk directly to the camera.
- This approach helped She’s Birdie get a 2.4x return on ad spend (ROAS).
Create Videos for Free with Snap Publisher
Customize a video template
- Pick a template that fits your objective.
- Upload images or videos, or search the free stock library.
- Customize the layers until you’re happy with your video.
Design a video from scratch
- Add images, videos, audio, text, or shapes.
- Edit and transform the layers of your video.
- Review and make edits until you’re happy with the video.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ad creative?
How long can my video be?
See the specifications for video ads to learn more.
What kinds of images and videos can I use?
How can I be sure I’m using the right creative in my ads?
For example, you could run an A/B test with one version that features a video or photo of a product and another version that features a video or photo of a person using the product.
What are some common mistakes businesses make when creating their Snapchat ad creative?
What do I do if my ad was rejected because of the creative I used?
Create ads that get more attention and engagement.
Create an Ad